Steps to reproduce
- Create some notes with a specific tag, e.g.
- Enable graph view filtering only for notes containing the tag mentioned above (
- Result: all notes tagged thus are displayed correctly.
- Create a note with a nested tag (sub-task of
- Result: The new created note with the sub-tag is not shown in the graph.
- Change the tag of the new created note from the sub-tag (
#tag1/subtag1) to the main tag (here
- Result: The new created note is shown in the graph view now.
- Rechange the changed tag of the new created note from main tag (
#tag1) to sub-tag (
- Result: Now, even the note with the nested tag (sub-tag) is shown in the graph view.
When filtering a superordinated tag all notes with sub-tags of the superordinated tag must be immediately shown in the graph view.
When filtering a superordinated tag a note that has a sub-tag of the superordinated tag must first be saved with the subordinated tag itself before setting the definitive sub-tag.
- Operating system: Win 10
- Obsidian version: 0.12.3