New Plugin: Telegraph Publish

Hey there, I’m glad to share my second Obsidian plugin, it’s called Telegraph Publish. This plugin lets you publish your note to Telegra.ph, the free publishing service hosted by Telegram, It’s very handy if you want to share your note with someone instantly, it’s easy to use and requires almost nothing to configure.

Currently, the plugin is still in review, but you can try it by either ways below:

1. Download the latest release from GitHub and extracting the files in $YOUR_VAULT/.obsidian/plugins/obsidian-telegraph-publish.
  2. Use BRAT plugin

Have fun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi! I love the idea of this to quickly share a page. I’ve got it working - sort of. When I set the HTML Source to “MarkdownRenderer” nothing happens when I try to publish or update. When it is left on the default of “Preview” it works to publish and update the post, but it doesn’t publish the whole post. I’ve tried on several notes, but they seem to get cut off after 300-400 words. For example: Luke Reading Guide – Telegraph This note should have a header and content for every chapter in Luke (24 of them), but the published note only shows down to 8. Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks!

Hi pastorjack, I’ve replied to the issue on GitHub, please check it out :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply, but now it works perfectly. Thanks!!!

1 Like