New plugin: LaTeX-like Theorem & Equation Referencer

As the comment (/* ... */) says,

If you’re going to use this file as a CSS snippet, only include the code between
the START and END comments to your snippet file.

Sheeeesh, it’s really work now. Thanks for helping! I’ll try be more attentive in next time

1 Like

I want make subdivideded numbering theorem-callouts. That is if you wrire ten theorems and then two lemmas they will be numbered “1” and “2” not “11” and “12”. Right now as I understand I can use only manual index, right?

@Nomemes_Jokemuch

Yeah, it’s not supported yet. I have received feature requests about this from several users, so I’m planning to enable it in a future release.

1 Like

May I ask how I can add a callout called Problem, based on the style of this plugin

Hi there, really glad I found this plugin.

I can’t seem to get \ref to work right: instead of an equation number I get the equation ref outside of the equation environment:

Never mind; after reading the docs more carefully, it looks like I was missing line breaks after my equations.

1 Like

It’s described in this page of the doc:

https://ryotaushio.github.io/obsidian-latex-theorem-equation-referencer/settings/profiles.html

but I noticed there is some bug in the profiles manager. I will fix it before long.