New Plugin: Journey - Find the story between your notes

Hey there!

I :heart: the ideas you come up with. Thank you so much. Now, instead of me doing the prioritization what should be the next feature, how about this:

You tell me what next feature would really make a difference to you? (You get one vote :slight_smile: )

What feature should I build next?
  • The ability to define a list of tags that are excluded
  • Being able to exclude specific folders
  • An option to just have results be shown plain black on white
  • Avoid notes with a specific word in the title (e.g. “index”)
  • An option to automatically create links when copying to clipboard
  • A place to share your most freaky random note journey
  • Add a method that we can use to “tip” (with money, not emojis) this plugin

0 voters

Looking forward to hearing what you need!

PS: If you run into a technical issue, please post it in the project’s Github issues
PPS: I am making a call to work on @anon27868835’s request for higher contrast right away, since this is more of an accessibility topic than a feature.