Hi, when I’m mind-wandering in my Obsidian canvas I only use my right hand while I hold onto my cup of coffee with the left one.
Problem: there is no touchpad gesture to zoom in/zoom out.
- Lovely option, If feasible: enable zooming out/in with 3 fingers
- Less lovely option: enable zoom with 2 fingers like on phones: drag fingers closer to zoom in and viceversa for zooming out. Firefox is currently doing it, it’s not really wholesome and precise tho.
- Another lovely option: define some sort of space dedicated to zooming out/in (aka some sort of right rectangle near the end of the window where scrolling with 2 fingers will zoom in/out instead of moving the canvas around). Perhaps make it so that dragging the mouse on the far right end of the window will zoom? This would obviously only work in fullscreen mode tho.
- Leave my cup of coffee on the table in order to press CTRL (outrageous!)
- Perform some fancy contortionism maneuver with my right hand to reach the right CTRL with my pinky while dragging the touchpad in order to scroll.