Steps to reproduce
- Switch to “Edit” mode on a note long enough to require scrolling.
- Use the multi-touch gesture on the Mac (place two fingers on the trackpad and move them up or down) to scroll the document.
- The document starts scrolling, but continually jumps back towards the current cursor position.
In previous versions of Obsidian, scrolling worked fine. You could easily scroll and up down, and the behaviour was completely predictable.
Scrolling jumps, and is impossible with the multi-touch gesture. You have to drag the scroll bar or use the arrow keys to move the cursor.
Note that this only started happening when I switched to insider build 0.12.1. It was working fine before that.
- Operating system: Macbook Pro running OS X version 10.13.6
- Obsidian version: Insider Build v0.12.1
I took a video of this behaviour, and converted it to an animated gif – hopefully it attaches okay: