Minimizing Changes Required to Publish Through Hugo (Digital Garden + Exporting for Publish)

1. Is there a way I can configure default front matter and structure of notes to use front matter?
    Right now I need to establish the basics like:
---
title: 
date:
tags: [tech]
---

## Blog Header

Ideally I’d be able to minimize effort in exporting or defaulting my notes to include the desired key metadata automatically so I could easily promote a note to a blog/microblog post.

1. If I have a shortcode referenced in my blog, any suggestion on how I could set this to render? Say a callout is: {{< admonition title="foo" type="tip"}} My content in call out{{< /admonition}}… Is there a way I can use callouts in my writing here and configure programmatically the export to use my markdown tags for export or to recognize it as a callout block in obsidian directly?
1 Like

I don’t know but I post here because I am also interesting in posting my notes through Hugo

I love HUGO, but sorry Im not sure I even understand your question to be honest.

Do you want to write simultaneously in both program and both rendering correctly? Like using shortcode using frontmatter in obsidian?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.