Minimal Theme

Hi Kepano,

Thanks for making such an amazing theme. I’m loving the cards feature. Would it be possible to apply the cards class to dataview task queries? My use case is for a quarterly summary of my top 3 tasks for each week, of which there be up to 12 weeks. Below is an example in non-card format. Ideally I’d like to display each week as a card:

Tasks

I would like to do something like:

I have been able to hack together by using dvfields instead of tasks (e.g. outcome:: -[ ] ).

Thank you!

1 Like

@kepano Really liking the tag styling included in the latest release. I was wondering if you know a way to apply the styling to both the # and the content of the tag in LP. Their treatment as different components makes things look a little quirky when hovering over the tag. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.00.41 AM

Hello! I am new to the obsidian forum so please excuse me if this isn’t the proper place to post this. I updated Obsidian to version 0.13.30 today and folding indents and headings seem to no longer be working as expected. There is a spacing issue that I can’t seem to get fixed. Has anyone else experienced this? May it be an issue with my specific configuration? Thank you!

Here is an image of folding indents and headings turned off…

And an image of them on.

This is only an issue in live preview mode, not reading mode.

Can me give somenone a hint? I can’t find that functionality in the Theme Settings :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Can you update to the latest and try again?

Was there ever a UI element within Settings to display one image centered within a Note?

This solved my issue! Thank you so much @kepano !

Hello, loving the Minimal Theme, thanks so much!
Alas when exporting to pdf, all headers come out in a barely visible grey; same for bold text (and for done tasks that are grey instead of strike-through). The following CSS snippet seems to have fixed it:
@media print {
/* Minimal Theme print tweaks*/
.theme-dark, .theme-light {
–h1-color: black;
–h2-color: black;
–h3-color: black;
–h4-color: black;
–h5-color: black;
–h6-color: black}
.cm-strong, strong{
color: black}
}

I have not found the fix for the strike-through part though?

I did not see @media print parts in Minimal.css → this might be an interesting addition to the theme?

1 Like

@kepano Is there any way to reintroduce bullet points inside of Dataview tables? It’s the one thing I miss from the default theme.
Thanks again for Minimal!
J.

@kepano - Love the theme, but struggling to get images to show on the card view. Is there something specific one needs to do to get covers to show?
In my notes I have Cover: [[imagename.png]] in the metadata, and data view query looks like this:
table without id Cover as Cover, Common-name, Scientific-name, Family, Cultivar, Plant-type, Height, Width, Location, Edible
from “plants”

I tried this snippet but it doesn’t work for me :frowning:

Hi Errick, sorry to read that. Works as a quick fix for me. But I’m also happy to see that I’m not alone in seeking well formatted PDF output. Best would be for the programmer to integrate the code…

1 Like

Quick question: I can’t seem to scroll the window when I use hover preview. I recall it working in the past. Is there a setting I have to turn on or a possible conflict with another plug-in? I’m only using a few mainstream plug-ins.

You should update to 5.1.10

Kepano’s version 5.1 update seems to have taken care of our issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I somehow have one table display with cards and another regularly in the same file, or will the cards class always apply to the whole file?

Hi! Is it possible to make headers, paragraphs, etc margins the same in Live preview and Reading modes? Because I am mainly reading everything in Live preview the lack of spacing between elements is not very pleasant. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. It seems that Indentation Guides is part of Obsidian 0.14.0+. Will there be an option in Minimal Theme Settings or Style Settings to disable this in the future? Thanks in advance!

Edit: My bad. Saw the option in Editor. Thanks anyway!

Hello !

Sorry if it was already asked, but does image grid work in live preview ?
In my vault, I can’t make it work. (And yes, I do have the Custom Typography plugin).

Anyway, thanks :slight_smile:

Does anyone know which setting disables the image dimming on mouse hover? This extends to PDF exports resulting in dimmed images.