Minimal Theme

Hi, I tried that one too (as I figured it would work like that) but in the video you can see that when I change the right swatch also the color doesn’t change.

Oops! Sorry I spoke too soon. I will investigate. I wonder if you could you achieve the effect you want using the default background contrast style?

Yes with the default contrast style I can change the bg-color
But I can’t get it exactly how the high contrast version looks.
Can’t find how to change the border color only and the mouseover color for the tree.
But the bg-color is changing.

1 Like

Just using the system font and haven’t changed any defaults. Here’s what it looks like. Cheers!

Screenshot 2022-02-01 11.23.11 AM

Which operating system are you on?

On Linux. Emulated on a Chromebook, if that matters?

Hi @kepano,

I had to print some of my notes to day. When I exported the notes to PDF, I noticed that the note title was not included in the PDF so I had to add it manually to each note I was going to print. Is this intended or do I use a wrong setting somewhere. If it is intended, could you please recommend a css snippet to include the title in the PDF export?

Thanks in advance.

You might be able to use the Embedded Note Title plugin for this

Hi @kepano,
Thanks for your quick reply.

Unfortunatelly it doesn’t work. The embedded file name doesn’t show in the pdf-export.
I just need the file name as kind of identifier in the pdf-document. Therefore, it would be sufficient to have it included in a header or footer. It doesn’t need to be a title or heading.

Do you or anybody else have another idea how this could be done or do you see a chance to adapt Minimal accordingly?

I use the Filename Heading Sync extension and tested an export with Pandoc and with the standard PDF export. In both cases I got the title on the PDF. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi @janpeeters,
Thanks for this tip. It’s at least a workaround.

1 Like

I love the new skins for Minimal.
Do you consider making one based on Craft.do ?

If you install the Style Settings extension by @mgmeyers You can create any colour scheme you like or customizing the existing ones. You can even share your customization as a JSON file. Others might be interested too.
It works incredibly well. You could open the Style Settings plugin through command-p and drag it to the right sidebar where you can customize while seeing the result.

Note: I had problems with customizing the default theme (light mode) in high contrast mode. So there might come a fix for that.

1 Like

Craft follows the Mac HIG which is what the default Minimal color scheme tries to replicate.

There are a couple subtle differences, such as the accent color but you can change that using Style Settings.

1 Like

Hi Kepano,
Nice work on 5.0 !!! Even more awesome :smiley:

I’ve just noticed that this theme also has relationship lines for bullets. However, I can’t seem to get it working :thinking: No matter what I did (create a completely new vault. Uninstalling themes. I can’t seem to get it to show the lines). Any thoughts?

To use relationship lines you need to install the Indentation Guides plugin

1 Like

Ahhh Thanks Kepano!!

Hi @kepano, thank you for your wonderfull work!

I’m on 5.0 and I was wondering how may I get the written labels on the Home, Search and Starred menu items just as yours? Mine just have the bare icons.

:scream_cat: doesn’t work with iPad Mobile. Left a FR with Dev Git. :pray:

You have to turn on the text labels feature in Minimal Settings

1 Like