2 Likes

Magma Theme

3 Likes

al dente theme

al dente light theme

3 Likes

Theme: Dark Arts v1.01 (Dark Mode Only)

5 Likes

The list at the top of this page is not up-to-date.

Theme: Blue Topaz

5 Likes

“Obsidian Dark Pie Graphite”

Theme: “Obsidian Dark Pie Graphite”

Not exactly a new theme, just an adaptation of three great themes in one.

8 Likes

Obsidianite Theme

Tested on version: 0.9.6
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2020

9 Likes

Spectrum Theme

Changelogs and Feedback can be found here.

4 Likes

Theme “Space” (dark only)

Space

Graphite Coast theme

With WYSIWYM editor, inspired by Red Graphite and California Coast themes, with a bunch of other snippets discovered on this forum (and credited).

GitHub

Light Edit

Light Preview

Dark Edit

Dark Preview

3 Likes

Monotone Earthling theme

a minimalist theme for your notes

GitHub

1 Like

“GitHub style” theme (only dark)

Edit mode

Preview mode

2 Likes

Ebbsian theme - my personal take on Obsidian.

Currently light mode only, style settings compatible. Comes with fun callout boxes!

Forum Post

GitHub

Screenshot:

3 Likes

I love Obsidian a lot. Obsidian default theme is good. But, I want to change my test. There are a lot of obsidian community theme out there. I tested some of them. I found not all of them are good to go for me. Here are some Obsidian theme I used. Those themes are good for me and all lawyers like me.

Hi all, I created a base16 theme template for Obsidian. The theme template basically enables 131 Base16 themes, by use of CSS snippets. Feedback is welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you for all of your work on this. It looks interesting, can’t wait to give it a go. Is it possible to tweak a theme?

Yes, it is possible. If you have a theme installed in your vault, open the .obsidian folder, go to the themes folder, and there should be a css file named after that theme. Open the css file and tweak whatever you want, then save the file and the changes should show in your vault as long as you have that theme active.

1 Like