Steps to reproduce
- Open the app and navigate to any Note (or create a new note) with text
- While in edit mode, highlight text and copy with Cmd + C
- Attempt to paste anywhere (Obsidian or any other app)
I expected to be able to copy the markdown I wrote and be able to paste it anywhere.
I am not able to paste content copied from the editor.
- Operating system: macOS 11.5.2
- Obsidian version: 1.0.4 (21)
- My setup is pretty vanilla. I paid for Obsidian Sync and have a couple core plugins enabled, but no community plugins at the moment.
- I have two macbooks each on 11.5.x M1 chip machines and the problem is on both.
- I use Pastebot and when I try to copy from the Obisdian Editor I get “Clipping from Obsidian” but I can’t see anything about it.
- I’ve tried quitting Pastebot in case it was interferring, but the problem persists.