Not a breaking issue, but I’ve searched for titles similar to what I describe here and didn’t find any. My apologies if this bug is already tracked.
Here’s a recording of me reproducing it: link
Are you able to reproduce?
Steps to reproduce
- Open the Help Vault (it too happens in my personal vaults, but this step is to make sure it’s not plugin / css related)
- Open the Local Graph
- Go to Settings > Community Plugins > Browse
- Pick a plugin from the list
- Click on its GitHub page link
- Close your Settings pane
The Local Graph should remain where it stood.
The nodes of the Local Graph are gone.
- Operating system: MacOS 11.5.2
- Obsidian version: v0.12.12