Live Preview glitches after repeated press of PgDown

Steps to reproduce

On cca 15KB file with 290 lines, mostly nested lists indented by TAB characters, items prefixed by hyphens, containing links, URLs, …
I was pressing PgDown repeatedly to browse content of the file.

During that, content stopped showing and cursor started quickly switching it’s appearance.
The file does not contain any empty line.
I recorded that
I then switched to safety mode and disabled all CSS snippets and tried to reproduce that again.
Now PgDown frequently scrolls up instead of down as can be seen in second recording. (Perhaps caused by some overflow.)

Expected result

none of the above
Reporting without CSS snippets is a bit nuisance now would be easier with requested Add option to temporarily disable all CSS snippets

Actual result

Described in “Steps to reproduce”. Effects can be seen in attached screen recordings.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 7
  • Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO:
	Obsidian version: v0.13.14
	Installer version: v0.12.3
	Login status: not logged in
	Insider build toggle: off
	Live preview: on
	Legacy editor: off
	Base theme: dark
	Community theme: none
	Snippets enabled: 2
	Safe mode: off
	Plugins installed: 3
	Plugins enabled: 3
		1: Cycle through Panes
		2: Sliding Panes (Andy's Mode)
		3: Recent Files

RECOMMENDATIONS:
	Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
	Community plugins: for bugs, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

PgDownInLivePreview.zip (992.3 KB)

Can repro similar issues in the default help vault, including with PgUp. The view appears to stop going down or up after a point, and rubber-bands back to the current position.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.