Steps to reproduce
- Paste this into a new document or replicate its contents:
- A - test - B - hello asdf - C - test ### test - D - test
- Fold A, C, and D in the Editor AND Preview.
(Need “Fold Indent” setting ON to do this)
- In List B, after “hello”, just type anything. (Or type anything after “B”)
In the preview, after whatever was typed in List B, List A should not expand.
List A expands. You can notice that in the EDITOR mode and with all the other lists in both views, they do not, as expected.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Obsidian version: 0.11.5