List of Known Issues (Request)

Are you using iOS or Android?

[ X] iOS
[ ] Android

Is this a bug report or a feature request?

[ ] Bug report
[ X] Feature request

Would it be possible to include in the List of Known Issues the Community Plugins that are having issues with the Mobile app. It would cut down the time for Users to determine whether it’s a known issue or a User issue. (Plus it might inspire the Author to correct the ‘issue’). I’m hoping one of the Mods takes care of this Thread and it doesn’t take time away from the Devs!

Also, could someone ‘strike through’ finished/solved items, with version# instead of just removing an item?

Would it be possible to include in the List of Known Issues the Community Plugins that are having issues with the Mobile app. It would cut down the time for Users to determine whether it’s a known issue or a User issue. (Plus it might inspire the Author to correct the ‘issue’). I’m hoping one of the Mods takes care of this Thread and it doesn’t take time away from the Devs!

I don’t think us devs nor our mods have time to test individual plugins to make a list.

As of 0.0.16, we’ve disabled the ability to install plugins that are marked “not for mobile” by the plugin author.

If you run into a plugin issue on mobile, please create an issue with the plugin author in their GitHub repo so they are aware of and can fix.

Of course, if you’d like to maintain such a thread on the forum, feel free to create one, and we would be glad to promote your thread with our plugin community.

Also, could someone ‘strike through’ finished/solved items, with version# instead of just removing an item?

Fixed issues are announced in the changelog via Discord, when each new release gets pushed out. Right now we don’t want to clutter the pinned post for new beta testers.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.