Links on PDF table of content broken

I have a pdf file in my vault with a table content that has links to pages (all fully within the pdf). The old pdf viewer and other pdf viewers takes me to the page when clicking on it in the table of content, but this functionality seems to have been lost with the new pdf view upgrade. But what is strange is that I have some pages with links to take you back to the top and these do work so it is just links on the table of content that don’t work.
I have tried in the sandbox vault and this is still an issue. Opening the pdf with edge all links function as intended so it is not a issue with the file.

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.3.4
Installer version: v1.3.4
Operating system: Windows 10 Education 10.0.19045
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: Obsidian Nord v0.2.0
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 20
Plugins enabled: 20
1: Hotkeys++ v0.2.7
2: Templater v1.16.0
3: Advanced Tables v0.18.1
4: Periodic Notes v0.0.17
5: Highlightr v1.2.2
6: Citations v0.4.5
7: Better Word Count v0.9.6
8: Tag Wrangler v0.5.8
9: Canvas Mindmap v0.1.3
10: Settings Search v1.3.7
11: Recent Files v1.3.5
12: Plugin Update Tracker v1.5.0
13: Note Refactor v1.7.1
14: Janitor v1.0.7
15: Editor Syntax Highlight v0.1.3
16: Projects v1.15.3
17: DB Folder v3.4.0
18: Dataview v0.5.56
19: Spaced Repetition v1.10.1
20: Style Settings v1.0.3

Does it work here PDF.js viewer

No it doesn’t seem like that pdf has any links to me. Maybe I didn’t describe it well.

This is a page in my pdf file. Each of these topics (in other odf views/ the old obsidian one) could be clicked to go to the page. In the new viewer this does not work.

But in this page, in the upper right corner that image does work on click to take me to the top of the document.

I understand that there is the new table of contents feature built in and that does work for this, but having it open all the time, 1: takes up screen space that makes the pdf/ my notes smaller, 2: is harder to navigate since everything is folded under the chapter headings (makes for a lot of scrolling to find what I’m looking for instead of just clicking on it when i see it), 3: i just generally prefer navigating through the embedded links in the document as that is functionally more other pdf views have.
Cheers

you need to go here https://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/web/viewer.html and open your pdf in this viewer. If it doesn’t work there, open a bug report upstream (Issues · mozilla/pdf.js · GitHub).

If it works, dm me a copy of the pdf.