- Have a note in your vault using an alias, let’s say
note.mdwith alias : “alias”
- Have another note in your vault with filename identical as that alias, let’s say
[[alias… I expect to see in the proposals :
- First the note that has the “real” alias name, aka
- Secondly only the note that has an alias name, “alias”
Proposals are the other way around
- Operating system: Mac OS 12.6
If it’s only one or two notes with the same alias, it’s still manageable.
But when it starts to be more, it gets hard as the real note I actually want to link is not even visible in the first proposals.
Disclaimer : I fully understand that I’m in a specific case where I use aliases a bit too extensively (i.e. same alias for more than one note). If my usecase is not assumed to be a bug, we could call it a feature request, for example to have a setting to control in what order autocomplete proposals will show up