I've created an AWS inspired theme for Obsidian

Hey y’all

Obsidian newbie here.

I am prepping for certification exams using Obsidian to organize my studying and thoughts and got a little carried away this weekend and created AWS .

It still only works on dark mode, but I will be working on a light mode in the coming days.

Disclaimer: you need Amazon Ember and Amazon Ember Mono fonts for it to work nicely, I can’t distribute it, but y’all are smart and will know how to find them.

Any feedback is appreciated.

3 Likes

Not my preferred style (I’m sure others will love it though) but I gotta say that tag trick is wicked good. :+1:

1 Like

Ah, those are such attractive fonts that will forever be associated with work for me haha.

Big +1 to the comment about tags. Love that styling! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hi,
I am also having the same issue and found the accurate answer from AWS notes.

That AWS-inspired theme sounds awesome. I can imagine how organizing your studying materials and thoughts in Obsidian must be super helpful for certification exams.

I’m actually new here and just discovered the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer training program, which seems like a valuable resource for enhancing skills in AWS. By the way, the tag trick you mentioned sounds wicked good! It’s always exciting to find new ways to style and customize our notes. Thanks for sharing your theme, and keep up the great work!