Issues with Sync and Mobile

Having major issues with Sync/Mobile. When I open up moible app on Android it’s basically takes about a minute or more to load. It requires a “one-time” indexing every time I open the app. The other weird thing is where it shows the file count ( 1000 files, 100 folders) constantly changes for like 20+ minutes as if it’s finding new notes. The count goes up one by one and sometimes down. I could see for a few seconds but something is wrong. I am using Obsidian Sync. The syncing is very slow and unreliable. I’ve lost notes. Not sure what is wrong.

My main vault is a local Windows folder, not on cloud.

What I’ve Tried

I don’t know what to do to troubleshoot this