International keyboard layout hotkeys not working

we will make another major change in 0.10.4. Let’s hope that it works for most people.

Hi. I just upgraded to Obsidian Release v0.10.4 (Insider build). That perfect solves the problem of CTRL+W on Azerty keyboard. Super fast fix. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I probably found a related bug in v0.11.3
Using an alternative layout (e.g. https://neo-layout.org/) via setxkbmap de neo on linux results in problems with shortcuts and the command text-fields (to search for files or enter commands).
Shortcuts act as if they read the scan codes instead of the key set by the layout (e.g. ctrl+p has to be typed with the qwert* p instead of the neo p).
Additionally, the command text fields ignore the additional modifiers Mod3 and Mod4 introduced by the neo layout. Mod4 is also not working in the text editor. (e.g. to navigate with the arrow keys)

Sadly, these sort of things sometimes happen with electron apps, but I don’t have a direct solution since I never touched electron myself.
But I found two related tickets for vscode: Neo keyboard layout: Some Keys stopped working · Issue #24043 · microsoft/vscode · GitHub and maybe also Keyboard mappings with `setxkbmap` on Linux not working · Issue #23991 · microsoft/vscode · GitHub

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help addressing this.