- Set a property of any note to be an internal link or list of internal links. Formats:
property: "[[Internal Link 1]]"
property: ["[[Internal Link 1]]", "[[Internal Link 2]]"]
property: - "[[Internal Link 1]]" - "[[Internal Link 2]]"
- Look at note in view mode on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS. The link is rendered correctly on macOS but not on iOS or iPadOS.
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide?
Yes, this bug persists when running in restricted mode with the default theme.
Internal links should be rendered the same, regardless of platform.
The internal links are only rendered correctly on macOS, not on iOS or iPadOS.
Operating system: ios 16.6.1 (Apple iPad)
Obsidian version: 1.4.8 (107)
API version: v1.3.7
Login status: not logged in
Live preview: off
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on
Below are some screenshots. On macOS, the internal links appear correctly:
But on iPadOS, they don’t:
(And on iOS it looks like it does on iPadOS.)
There are also some strange discrepancies between how properties appear on macOS versus iOS and iPadOS.
- On macOS the header in view mode is “Properties” but on iOS and iPadOS it’s “Metadata”.
- On macOS, the properties appear in the order they are in YAML, but on iOS and iPadOS
tagsare moved to the top.
- On macOS, the properties appear with the capitalization they have in YAML, but on iOS and iPadOS
aliasesbecomes “Aliases” and
tagsbecomes “Tags” while all other properties keep their capitalization.
- On macOS, properties have types and icons that indicate that in view mode. On iOS and iPadOS, they don’t.