Inserting data from health apps in notes

Hello!

I’m newbish to Obsidian, and I’m currently trying to create a comprehensive daily note for myself.

I’m interesting in creating a dashboard which can display data from a fair share of health apps, as well as collecting long term statistics to analyze, but I’m struggling to find any solutions to importing the data to Obsidian.

The apps I use

• Oura (I found the plugin for this but I’m unable to load the current date, only previous dates)
  • Strava for running
  • Jefit for weightlifting
  • Myfitnesspal for logging calories and nutrition
  • Zepp life (preivously Mi fit) for weight and bodyfat (this is connected to a smart weight)

To manage this on my phone I also use

• Google fit
  • Samsung health
  • Health sync

Feel free to suggest solutions to how I can incorporate data from these apps. Being able to input data to Myfitnesspal and Jefit would also be cool.

If you know any alternate apps that can serve the same purpose as the ones mentioned above I’d really appreciate the suggestions!

2 Likes

Having same thoughts. Do you have any updates on this?

I’m about to build a Strava connector myself.

1 Like

I´m also interested, hope you can develop something.

I ended up connecting Strava through a third party application called Fitnesssyncer and Dropbox. I made my own nutrition and workout tracking system. Quite a lot of work but it also has a lot more functionality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.