Ideas for improving workflow (Taking quick notes from videos on mobile)

Things I have tried

Googling around, microsoft todo tasks

What I’m trying to do

Quickly take notes from videos /podcasts I watch on my mobile (& be able to access it easily in the future)

I watch a lot of informational videos on youtube. I use an app to download the videos offline & watch it later when I’m walking , all in one go.

I like to take notes or quick summaries off of videos. Right now what I do is- if I find an interesting point- I pause the video and write the actionable task/ idea in Microsoft To do tasks (using quick add from pulling down my notification screen & add)

Ideally I’d be going through this inbox once a week and put information in the right categories- but as I use the Tasks feature for various 5-30m tasks too. So it’s a dreadful process

I’ve been getting into Obsidian & I really think it’d be perfect if I can get those ‘quick notes’ directly in my obsidian. Is there some way to do this?
I heard somebody using Logseq for this- but I really didn’t understand how I can quickly add notes from locked phone screen.
I would love to hear other workflows too

1 Like

+100!

1 Like

I tried a couple of markdown editor apps (epsilion, markor) and I’m surprised to see they don’t support this functionality

…anyone?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.