How to remove space before file name in a folder

Things I have tried

I tried searching for solution for this but I didn’t see anyone mention it so I do it myself.

What I’m trying to do

I want to remove the indentation before the file name in the folder like the first picture below.

As you can see here the file name in the folder is at the same level as the folder containing it, making it easier to see if it’s in which folder.

But here, in my vault, with obsidian nord theme which doesn’t have any css related to this enable, the space before the file name make it confusing for me to see if it’s in the same folder or below it.

Does anyone know how to remove the space before the file name, making it similar to the first picture?, thank you in advance.

Not sure, But could it be related to a theme or a tree view plugin .

I use default dark theme and it looks good to me ( no spaces after filenames in hierarchy)

I see what happen now, when I add the trailing line under folders it affects the spacing of the subfolder file, still, is there someway to have the trailing line but not the spaces? thank you

/* source: https://forum.obsidian.md/t/add-rule-lines-to-folder-tree/19356 */
/***************************************/
/* add a rule line before folder files */
/***************************************/

.mod-root > .nav-folder-children {
  margin-left: 0;
}
.nav-folder-children {
  padding-left: 0;
  margin-left: 16px;
  /*This make files move to the right*/
}
.nav-folder-children .nav-folder-children {
  border-left: 1px solid #a3a3a3;
}

My 2 Cents as layman (If they count), I might have started fiddling this line to see if it had any effect on spacing.

margin-left: 16px;

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.