How to pull ONLY newly added blocks from a particular page or directory

What I’m trying to do

I’d like to add a section in my daily note that pulls newly added blocks from another section in my Obsidian. Specifically, I use the Readwise plugin and I’d like to be able to automatically pull in the quotes that were added in the last 24 hours to the page.

Things I have tried

I can get a list of pages that were modified (which, in this case, would be a list of the books where I made highlights in the last 24 hours). The issue with that is that I have lots and lots of highlights in that page and so I’d have to scroll and find the newly added quotes. Instead, I’d prefer if those new ones were listed on my daily note (and all the older quotes stayed on the main page).

You’d need to implement some system of version history to achieve your goal. One way could be to use git on the file in question, and do a auto commit each time you reimport/rebuild that file. Then it’s fairly easy to extract the last few changes in that particular file.

You could build your own, but there is no automatic tracking of file changes as far as I know. That is unless it’s possible to look into the snapshots if that’s possible at all.