How to highlight headers which are linked

Things I have tried

I’ve tried to search online and look for plugins, but found nothing.

What I’m trying to do

When a header is linked, I have to change the header by right click → “rename this heading…”, or the link will be broken.
But most headers are not linked, I can change them directly.
How can I know that a header is linked, so I know I can’t change it directly? a plugin to highlight or add a mark or something?

There used to be a plugin called Block-ref-count that showed a small number to the right of headings representing the number of times the heading was linked to. That plugin is no longer maintained. On the GitHub page it now steers your attention towards the Strange New Worlds plugin by @TfTHacker. It seems very cool; but, as far as I know, it currently has to be installed using BRAT. I may be wrong. Anyways, here is a link to a description: Obsidian October 2022 daily progress and learnings - #13 by TfTHacker. I am not 100% sure that it accomplishes the same thing as the old Block-ref-count plugin, but I imagine there are some here who could expand on whether it meets the use case of @qiaoxingxing. Thanks!

It is really helpful, thanks for sharing

By the way, BRAT is an obsidian plugin. (I guess that someone doesn’t know what it is just as me)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.