How to expand search results too see more context

Hi, i tried to find something that expand search results so i be able to see not only Headings but also some additional text before and after.

1. There is query search method - but results are only headings…
  2. There is drug and drop feature from search pane - but also the all i get are headings with backlinks…
  3. There are plugins Search ++ and Text Expand but what they provide are only Headings (in addition Search ++ query {{word/number of chars}} not working.)
    What to do???

Any ideas? Please, please , please… No possibilities to get deeper (with more words) search results?

I’m not sure I understand you, but

have you tried clicking the highlighted button (Show more context) and/or deactivating the one to its left (Collapse results)?

1 Like

For number 2 and number 3, I think you can put the ! sign in front of the “heading” to turn it into embeds

Yes , that’s exactly , but how to put it all on the page? I just want to have all this on my page and not in search panel…How to move search results and additional context on the page??

Oh, I’m afraid there’s no way to do that right now.

1 Like

Than i will have full page with all content… And i need only paragraph with word that a searched and some context before and after…

If i understand you right, then you only want to show line/block that contain your results?
If this is the case, would you like to add your support in this feature requests?

1 Like

It would be much easier to work with search results (and have some context) on the page (where we can add some info and our thoughts)…
But thank you for taking part in figuring it out.

Yes that is what i need!!!
:+1: :grinning:

1 Like