How to create a member site of digital knowledge garden

I am creating a digital knowledge garden that will act as a knowledge base for people in my industry and is updated each day with the latest data. This would be a valuable tool for people as a lot of the work they would need to do is being done for them. I would like to make this a member site so people can only access it if they are a member. I have been using Roam Research for a long time and decided to move to Obsidian as I liked the Publish feature.

I have tried finding solutions on various sites for making a Publish site for members only, but have been unable to find anything suitable.

Would the only approach be to publish a site using the pages generated in Obsidian? If I take that approach I would lose some of the functionality of Obsidian Publish, such as the graph.

I don’t have experience in coding, but would be happy to hire a freelancer to help me with that if necessary. The problem is, I don’t even know what I would be needing them to do.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.