How do I link scripture references ttogether?

What I’m trying to do

What I’m wanting to do it create links/connections/references within my vault. Right now I am at Mark 1:2 That is a references to Isaiah 40:3. I want to be able to click the verse or a link right next to Mark 1:2 that will take me to Isaiah 40:3 and vice verse.

Things I have tried

I’m trying to mess with blocking but not sure if that is a way, that’s just made it to where I have those two verses as bookmarks. It doesn’t seem like I’m able to reference the Mark1:2 block right next to the Isaiah 40:3 verse. It seems like I can only do [[^}} for stuff in that specific note.

I’m not sure what else to try. Putting the whole verse in [] doesn’t seem like it would work because that would go to a note that’s named whatever is in-between the []. So I’m a little bit stumped. I’ve tried looking this up too and it seems like what comes up is just linking verses, which isn’t exactly what I’m trying to do.

Hopefully that makes sense. Basically I want to be able to click a reference and it take me directly to what’s being referenced. In the case of Isaiah 40:3 and Mark 1:2 they don’t say the same thing word for word but it is a reference.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.