Steps to reproduce
- Open Settings > Hotkey.
- Record a hotkey, pressing
Command-Option-I should be recorded as the hotkey.
Command-Option-6 was recorded as the hotkey. Pressing either
Command-Option-6 now leads to the command being executed.
- Operating system: iPadOS 14.4.2
- Obsidian version: 0.0.17
- Hardware: Apple Magic Keyboard and iPad Air 4
- Physical keyboard layout: International English
- Keyboard layout in system settings: U.S.
The keystroke combination
Command-Shift-I works properly in other apps. The keystroke
i as expected in the Obsidian editor as well as other apps.