Hotkey for moving lists not working (Outliner plugin)

I use outliner to move lists and sublists up and down on my MacBook. Just today it stopped working as intended and instead of moving lists up or down it just highlights all the text above or bellow where I have my cursor selected. Any help would be appreciated because it was working fine before and I don’t know why it’s not now.

Things I have tried

• I have tried reentering the command, which is command shift, up or down.
  • Changing the hotkey to something else
  • I tried reinstalling the community plugin that I was using this with which was outliner
  • Trying the shortcut in different files that I know worked before to see if that fixed it
  • Using the two different command keys and the two different shift keys

What I’m trying to do

• Use the outliner community plugin to move my lists up and down with a shortcut

If you don’t mind, I changed your title to mention the plugin.

What version of Obsidian are you on?

Also I noticed on the Outliner issues page, there are some logged issues about theme incompatibility, and new problems with Live Preview and CodeMirror 6. It might be one of those things.

Thanks so much for the reply! And don’t mind at all.
I’m on version 0.12.19 and I think figured out what the problem was. I can move sublists up and down but I was trying to go from this:

Header A

• Something
  • Something else
  • Etc…

Header B

• Also something
  • blah blah

TO THIS:

Header B

• Also something
  • blah blah

Header A

• Something
  • Something else
  • Etc…

But I don’t know how to do that without copying and pasting it all. I tried dragging it by clicking on the header and it also doesn’t seem to work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.