Honest Alternatives to Zettelkasten

The issue for me is that if you put a |DisplayText in the link on the destination, it does not render; this is a known bug. Rabbit me believes this needs to be fixed, however … it does make more sense to just add a line above the embed above the link in the card itself.

I think that’s from a plugin, unless it’s a new feature in the Insider version.

It sure enough is and I love it - by our very own mgmeyers, the Style Settings and Kanban guy, it is called Obsidian-Copy-Block-Link

how you can make scroll in canvas and note like this ? and what’s your theme name

Scrolling is a default for any card on a canvas that has more content than can be displayed in the cards current size.

The theme, this week, is Obsidian gruvbox. For some reason I keep coming back to it.

look

i want my scrollbar style like this :

1 Like

Those nice scrollbars are, once again, a wonderful plugin by mgmeyers called Obsidian-Native-Scrollbars

1 Like

But what are your notes about? I have a folder called “Zettlers” where i have all my mini notes, but I also have a lot of folder that are related to my dailty, for example, documents, minutes, travel plans, etc.

I don’t think that you need to follow 100% a PKM, instead of you should create your own.

1 Like