- No third party plugins, no css snippets, default them applied in the Sandbox vault from Help menu.
- Hide some ribbon menus (settings > Appearance > Advanced > Ribbon menu > Manage > Hide a few > Done)
- Switch to another language (e.g. Spanish; settings > About > App > Language > the dropdown menu)
- Click “Relaunch” button right on the left to the drop down menu)
- You will see all the ribbon menu disabled hidden (i.e. the hidden menus are back.)
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
Yes; Sandbox vault used
The hidden ribbon menus stay hidden from a language switch.
All menus are back, shown.
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.4.16 Installer version: v1.4.16 Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.19045 Login status: not logged in Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none