If I have two links (to a note that does not exist yet) with the same note name, but with a difference in letter capitalization, the graph view creates two separate nodes for them:
(The screenshot contains a typo: There should be These. My mistake. )
Steps to reproduce
- Edit a note file, it can be new or an existing one.
- Write for example [[Non-existing note]].
- Write for example [[non-existing note]].
- Open graph view to see that there are actually two nodes instead of one.
Note that if you do the same thing for an existing note, the graph view handles this situation well: it combines the two differently capitalized links to a single node.
Graph view should treat links to non-existing notes incase-sensitively, just like it does with links to existing notes.
The actual result can be seen in a screenshot above.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: 0.12.12
Thank you for your support!