Frustration with FontAwesome

If anyone would like to work together with me to get FontAwesome working with Obsidian and Obsidian Publish, let me know and we can tackle it together.

I’ve managed to get one icon to work for missing links as you can see in this post but the rest of the icons are an issue.

Had it working with Font Awesome 5 and the svg fonts. Font Awesome 6 doesn’t have them. Only woff2 and ttf for the web. But Publish doesn’t recognise them for loading.

I’m also having issues with the desktop version. Some icons display. Others don’t.

I’ll keep plugging away.

Hoping someone else out there can assist.

(And yes I know there is a plugin for icons but it’s desktop only and not Publish).

Thanks, David

1 Like

I now have Font Awesome working for Obsidian Publish. You can see what I did at Add Font Awesome icons to Obsidian Publish - The Quantum Garden (quantumgardener.info)

Still having trouble with the desktop version. Some icons display, other’s don’t. I suspect it’s something to do with the HTML rendering engine Obsidian is using.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.