For notes, Generate a folder with the same name and move the notes to this folder

Please advise! I downloaded the plugin note folder autorename but it doesn’t work on iphone, I also downloaded the plugin Folder note, there is a command make note to folder, but after generating the folder, the plugin doesn’t move the files to this folder automatically, so which plugin can achieve the following function on IOS: for notes, Generate a folder with the same name and move the notes to this folder?

By “moving files to the folder” do you mean moving just the renamed note into the folder? or something else?

Just the renamed note, I just want to be able to move this newly generated note to a folder with the same name so that I can insert pictures and other attached information in it

If you used Folder Note then it should have automatically moved the file into that folder. You could check the plugin’s settings to see if you have Note File Method set to “Folder Name Inside”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.