Filtering search by tags or search matching multiple tags

Right now, clicking a tag puts that tag in the search bar. I’d like to be able to

• filter by an arbitrary number of tags
  • add additional search terms once I’ve filtered by a tag or set of tags

Right now, if I search by anything else after adding a tag, It filters out the rest of my results. That would include multiple tags (#this #that)

40 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

I registered to this forum to post this. Apparently someone already beat me to it. Please add this feature!

2 Likes

Yes, please. I would like to see the searching for multiple tags feature to be implemented. Thank you.

1 Like

+1 for me.

1 Like

Yes please!! I have started using the zettelkasten note taking and I really want to filter using more than one tag. Please add this feature in version 7.4.

This is how much tags I have, and I want to filter through to select the most appropriate note from my pile of notes.

1 Like

+1 for me, would be a killer feature

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Agreed. Searching multiple tags and searching any other word in addition to a tag.

1 Like

+1 for me

+1 for me

Additional to a separate tag search, it would be useful to have a search filtering folders. For example if I want to show only pages within a specific folder or multiple folders, I could be able to find those pages only.

1 Like

Does the new search resolve this issue? You can search for #this OR #that and it will show files with either, for instance.

this was implemented