Steps to reproduce
Renamefrom the contextual menu for a file or folder
- Observe that the name becomes editable and the entire name selected
- Using the mouse click to insert the cursor inside the input field
- Observe that the mode to edit the name is exited
- folders will expand if closed
- files will open in the active pane
Clicking into edit input area should insert the cursor and deselect the name. This can be achieved using the arrows on the keyboard for step 3 but not the mouse.
Edit mode for the name is exited and the regular click action for a file/folder is performed instead of cursor insertion.
- Operating system: macOS 10.15.5
- Obsidian version: 0.8.8