Failed to enable community plugin

Things I have tried: using with a vpn; uninstalling + reinstalling the community plugins; searching help

Hi all, am new to obsidian but love it so far. Am not very tech savy but muddle through. Bear with me:

Discovered community plugins this morning in my search for a calendar and it seems to really up the functionality of obsidian. I was able to load some plugins,

What I’m trying to do

Hi all, am new to obsidian but love it so far. Am not very tech savy but muddle through. Bear with me:

Discovered community plugins this morning in my search for a calendar and it seems to really up the functionality of obsidian. I was able to load some plugins, but then the whole program wouldn’t open. I deleted one from the plugin folder (danger writing, or similar?) and it opened again, but now they won’t enable when I try to do that.

I’ve read that you might be able to manually install them to workaround this, but don’t know how to do that.

If anyone could help, I’d be so grateful!

Thank you-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.