Obsidian on two Windows PC’s and on Android using Obsidian Sync. I start a day on one device (Android) and then on desktop (or vice versa) I ended with a double inserted template on a daily note. And If I open Obsidian on the second PC, it also adds a template. So, every device adds a template for the first time on the day it’s opened.
Steps to reproduce
- Open Obsidian first time on a day on one device (auto open daily note) it ads template as it should.
- Open Obsidian on second device - it ads same template under the first one.
- Same if I open Obsidian on third device (third template text is added).
I would expect to see the template added only the first time, no matter what device.
Every first time on a day on a new device on daily notes it ads a template. So you ended with a daily note with multiple template text added (as many as you have different devices synch and opened on the same day).
- Operating system: Windows 10, Android
- Obsidian version: Windows: 0.11.10, Android: 0.0.15