- Create vault and linked notes in Obisidan macos Version 1.4.14 (Installer 1.4.13)
- Open vault from iCloud Obisdian on iOS 17 latest version as of today.
- On iOS 17, Create folder and move linked notes from 1.
- Open vault on macOS. Folder created on 3. is missing. All notes are gone from macOS, still visible on iOS and can be recreated.
- Create duplicate folder and note on macOS.
- See both appear on iOS 17 Obsidian app.
- Copy and paste text from iOS to macOS
- see text note appear on macOS
We generally don’t provide support for third party sync services.
All I can tell you is to make sure on macOS, that the iClould folder that contains the vault is configured to keep the files locally on your disk.