Steps to reproduce
- Reveal file navigation pane
- Select multiple files (which are then highlighted)
- Right-click and choose “Delete”
The highlighted files are deleted.
Only the file that was under the cursor when the mouse was right-clicked is deleted.
- Operating system: MacOS 11.1
- Obsidian version: v0.10.13
Normally, when multiple files are selected (highlighted) in an application, a right-click applies the chosen behavior to all selected files. That is not the case in this situation. It is counter-intuitive and atypical UI behavior. Also, it’s inefficient, as I can’t figure out how to delete multiple files at a time.