the Agenda is working fantastic(ally) !
- I have added a top-banner with the Banners plugin that matches my themes colours and my tableStyles.css (made it myself)
- I have - !! - made a BUTTON that updates the agenda in one simple click! →
```button name Update type command action Templater: Insert 5. ------------------/Templates/updateAgenda template.md color blue
so I think we are ready to release this as Agenda.zip to the Obsidianers, don’t you think?
In it would be:
- the Agenda generating script [mdCalendarWithOptions.js] - can we call it agendaGenerator.js and do I need to change anything anywhere if I change the name of mdCalendarWithOptions.js ?
- the template that goes with the script (testTemplate - can we call it agendaTemplate instead and do I need to change anything anywhere if I change the name of testTemplate ?
- the Updating template [updateAgenda template]
- the CSS Snippet to style the calendar tables [tableStyles]
- a working example Agenda.md with some test tasks to play with
- a readme.md which will contain:
- an explanation about how to use it (I will write this)
- credits to all who were involved in creating this [ @ninjineer, @ScholarInTraining, @derekvan, @AB1908, @FiekeB ]
- a list of the plugins I used: [Templater] to generate the Agenda itself and to update the Agenda after changes, [Buttons] to make the updating button work, [Banners] to add a top banner to please the eye
- confirmation that it works with [Tasks] and [Periodic Notes] as well as native Obsidian checkboxes - [ ]
And also: is there anything any of you would like to add to the readme.md or the zip?
@ScholarInTraining if you have the time (and only then!) you could add the options for just generating 1 month instead of 12, like we talked about. For me personally it is not needed, but maybe other folks could use that for their workflow/setup. I leave it up to you if you want to make time for this or not
Last: THANK YOU dear people for helping me BIGTIME to get my idea working!