DataView Query Didn't Display Column Value

What I’m trying to do

I tried to list down all my meeting notes using the dataview query below. It has become to long the list and I wish to start by grouping with meeting date or file.cday.

TABLE dateformat(file.cday, "ccc dd-MMM-yy") as Created, meetingdate as "Meeting Date", meetingsummary as Summary, tags as Tags, NextActions as "Next Actions"
FROM "Meetings" and -"Meetings/Meetings MOC"
FLATTEN list(filter(file.lists, (x) => meta(x.section).subpath = "Next Actions").text) as NextActions
SORT file.ctime DESC
SORT meetingdate DESC

Things I have tried

I tried the group by function in the modify dataview query below, only the group by column is showing value and the rest of the columns showing empty value. How do I fix it?

TABLE dateformat(file.cday, "ccc dd-MMM-yy") as Created, meetingdate as "Meeting Date", meetingsummary as Summary, tags as Tags, NextActions as "Next Actions"
FROM "Meetings" and -"Meetings/Meetings MOC"
GROUP BY file.cday
FLATTEN list(filter(file.lists, (x) => meta(x.section).subpath = "Next Actions").text) as NextActions
SORT file.ctime DESC
SORT meetingdate DESC

When you do GROUP BY you collate simular rows tigether, and now what was field is now found in the list rows.field. So for starters try adding that in front of your fields.

You might however need to do some more work related to formatting stuff either using map() or in front of the grouping operation using FLATTEN in combination with your previous formatting. But start with adding rows. in front of your fields.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.