Data view plug-in help

<!-- THIS PART WON'T BE POSTED We strongly recommend searching in the help docs (F1 in the app or online at https://help.obsidian.md) or this forum (https://forum.obsidian.md/search) before you post. It's always sweet to find answers so you don't have to spend time writing up the post! If you still can't find it, please write what you have tried below (e.g. "I searched Mermaid in help docs but couldn't find anything") so that we have a better idea how to improve our help docs and this forum. Please continue below this line: --Data view plug-in help Hi all. Wondering if anyone can assist me regarding displaying a sum of values taken from various sources. So for example I want to list the total sum of all outgoing finances. Each outgoing has its own note with the meta data listed. Eg : “Total_amount:: €20” may be displayed in a note. I want to list the total of ALL “Total_amount” values in a data view table/list. It seems the values need to be in an array but how do I do this. Do I need to use JavaScript and if so how do I do this? All notes would be tagged with #finance so can be identified this way in a query. Hope someone can help. Thanks. ### What I'm trying to do <!-- THIS PART WON'T BE POSTED Please describe what you're trying to accomplish so the community can better help you. Sometimes the solution you have in mind is not necessarily the best option, in which case knowing some background info can let others come up with creative solutions for your use case. Please continue below this line. --Data view plug-in help Hi all. Wondering if anyone can assist me regarding displaying a sum of values taken from various sources. So for example I want to list the total sum of all outgoing finances. Each outgoing has its own note with the meta data listed. Eg : “Total_amount:: €20” may be displayed in a note. I want to list the total of ALL “Total_amount” values in a data view table/list. It seems the values need to be in an array but how do I do this. Do I need to use JavaScript and if so how do I do this? All notes would be tagged with #finance so can be identified this way in a query. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

You should edit your post to put your message outside of the “THIS PART WON’T BE POSTED” section of the New Topic template. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.