Data Donation request

I would love to see if we could structure an Obsidian note database into something like this to create a knowledge graph.

Notes could be transformed from unstructured text data into hyperstructures data through entity extraction and classification.

This could be a good basis for building a shared model of relationships between ideas.

Figures lifted from AI Powered Search

4 Likes

A bit late to the party but i realised this that since you mentioned Google, technically the whole internet is pretty much like a vault with hyperlinks being the uni-directional links.

Especially given the fact that a hug number of crawlers have already archived these webpages links and hyperlinks makes it even more of a better place to start .

Another point i wanted to make was that rather than having a direct connection from one note to another would it make sense to go from Note A to Note B via a Lable note which contains the reason for linking A to B.

Not only do we quantify the connection between the note but we also elaborate on why the connection exists in the first place making the links more rich in nature. This probably would mimic graphql ig

Also afik there are already a bunch of vaults by creators that are open for all and are in active use for eg:

LorenzDuremdes/Second-Brain: Building my Second Brain using Obsidian.md (github.com)

swyxio/brain: Swyx’s second brain! (github.com)