Dashboard - looking for week based query to show properties

I will implement a little Dashboard in my weekly notes named YYYY-MM-[w]ww. They will simply show properties from the notes of this week - they are all named as YYYY-MM-DD_ddd. What would be a good query for my templater template to show only properties from notes out of this week?

Do you have any query attempts going? What are you thought process for this query to happen?

My suggestion would be to make a query where you use dateformat() on file.day (which should be populated given the file names you’ve listed) to produce a combination of the year and the week, and then compare that to the corresponding year-week combination of your weekly note. That should give you the files you want, however it’s a little harder in a normal dataview query to list random properties… You might need to switch to dataviewjs to be able to use stuff like Object.keys() & co.

By the way, similar queries finding files connected to a given week has been posted multiple times in this forum in the recent days.

In my weekly template (written with templater) I would like to have some code that would give my the files of that week as a source. Then I would like to write out in a table or something like that the Ouput of the Property “Eating::” for example that is in every daily note. I use standard formatings but I don’t know enough about programming.
I looked for queries and found something like

[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 0, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 1, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 2, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 3, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 4, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 5, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]
[[<% tp.date.weekday("YYYY-MM-DD", 6, tp.file.title, "YYYY-[W]ww") %>]]

but can’t find out how I can bring it to work. But showing the properties out of the dailies in my weekly is important to use Obsidian as my PKM. So it’s difficult.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.