Daily Note plugin for iPadOS issue

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with third-party plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help. Once you’ve done the above, delete this line.

Steps to reproduce

On iPad create Daily Note and I can’t type in the body of the note

Expected result

Normally I should be able to type in the Daily Note but it doesn’t work

Actual result

No reaction to typing in the note. Nothing happens.

Environment

• Operating system: iPadOS 14.6
  • Obsidian version: 1.0.3 for iPad

Additional information

post a sceen recording

Won’t take an mp4 upload. I tried. What you would see is me clicking in the body of the note but getting no cursor, however I do get one in the note title bar

Is the file in preview mode? It sounds like you have set your default note opening mode to preview.

Actually I’m really stupid. I kept on clicking on the left hand side of the Note screen whereas on the iPad the cursor is active a few inches closer to the center of the screen. Sorry to have taken up any of your time. I’m new to Obsidian so I’ll just blame my inexperience and next time I’ll try a few more things before creating a new topic here. Apologies again.

1 Like

No apologies needed, glad it got fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.