Currently, keyboard shortcuts are customizable. Mouse actions are not.
Add the ability to customize what each mouse event (left/middle/right click) does and where depending on the keyboard modifier pressed (none/cmd/ctrl/alt/shit).
This is quite a broad FR and encompasses several others:
- Add setting to enable simple left click link editing in Live Preview Mode
- Ctrl/Cmd-Click or Alt-Click within Preview pane to switch to Edit mode and put cursor at click location
- Open in default app when click (instead of an option when right clicking)
- Double-click or right-click on image in preview mode to open in external viewer
- Linux middle-click paste is problematic and needs to be automatically disabled