Cursor not following text - clicking below text does nothing while clicking above deletes everything typed

Steps to reproduce

I don't know what causes this to happen, but it seems to happen in files with over 1000 words. After about a time of working in a file, doing nothing fancy, just headings and/or just text i will experience this bug:

The cursor will stay to the beginning of the line. Selecting enter will allow me to type on the line below, but the cursor will not follow. I cannot make the cursor follow. Selecting the line with my mouse does nothing. Selecting above and in the lines I have typed will delete all of the text. This error will not go away unless i close the file and reopen it. It will continue to happen again though after a time.
Other notes:

• Highlighting an area and typing will do nothing. No text will appear, the highlight will not go away.
  • Backspace will rewind, but will not move the cursor.

I did try to replicate this in the help vault with duplicated text from my own file, but nothing happened. My own file continues to bug out. I am not sure how long it will take for the error to occur again.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 10
  • Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.13.14
    Installer version: v0.12.19
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: off
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: green theme - chron - 08
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Safe mode: off
    Plugins installed: 15
    Plugins enabled: 4
    1: Pane Relief
    2: Checklist
    3: Dictionary
    4: Sliding Panes (Andy’s Mode)

Additional information

[video](https://youtu.be/p4xQq9ZpeZ8)

I have had a similar bug. I first noticed it with the new editor, so I turned on the Legacy editor, but it still happens. Just now it caused me to lose some text, I think because I had the same note open twice, and when the problem occurred in the window I closed it, causing the other window to save. Fortunately the “file recovery” function came to the rescue, and it was only a few minutes lost. The next time it happens I will make a video.

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.13.14
Installer version: v0.11.13
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: insider
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: off
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Safe mode: off
Plugins installed: 4
Plugins enabled: 3
1: Advanced Tables
2: Tasks
3: Dictionary

Sorry, I see from the debug info that I have Legacy editor off. I had it on, but it seems to have reverted. I will try to reproduce for both cases.

@Chronicler it would be great if you can repro this bug in the help vault or safe mode not themes.

@adlister same for you and also download and reinstall obsidian.